Creation Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creation Nation

A forum for creative spirits! Share your art, literature, and other interests here.

Our forum is growing bigger with time, don't be left out, you should visit CN and register already! If you are already registered, feel free to post just about anything you want, there are very few rules and swearing is completely acceptable. Yes, SWEAR ALL YOU WANT. Also there is other stuff.
There is still a lot to be done and there is a chance we will be having people move from this forum to a completely new domain soon, so enjoy it while you can. The details of the new forum are still a bit hazy so we will let you know as soon as we do! This is a message from your staff at CN. Obey. Obey. Obey. If you are a registered user on CN before the new forums are out you will get special point bonuses, so don't wait to register!!
The forums are continuing a very slow and gradual but somewhat sure rate of growth. This is great news! Here's to sincerely hoping that they continue to expand, however slowly. The community is generally warm and receptive so feel free to stop by and familiarize yourself with our forums!

3 posters

spam trench subsection rules(Updated February 8th)

ironic gay ninja
    :cat:

gay meter : 65679

spam trench subsection rules(Updated February 8th) Empty spam trench subsection rules(Updated February 8th)

Post by ironic gay ninja Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:05 pm

• if i have reason to believe you are spamming for gay meter here i will add you to the fucktard funhouse. if you keep trying to post here after that you will basically be banned.

• basically that and forum rules are banned, anything else goes

Last edited by eilios on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ironic gay ninja

spam trench subsection rules(Updated February 8th) Empty Re: spam trench subsection rules(Updated February 8th)

Post by ironic gay ninja Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

seriously cmon people i make a fun little thing to encourage posting and on day 2 of the forum somebody has to try to abuse it

what the heck
    ironic gay ninja

spam trench subsection rules(Updated February 8th) Empty Re: spam trench subsection rules(Updated February 8th)

Post by ironic gay ninja Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm

updated
    Zaney46
    Zaney46

gay meter : 50062

Post by Zaney46 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

can i add some stuff to this
    ironic gay ninja

Post by ironic gay ninja Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 pm

46 wrote:can i add some stuff to this
    no
    ironic gay ninja

Post by ironic gay ninja Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 pm

i dont even know how you posted here
    woohoo
    The Real Pooper
    The Real Pooper

gay meter : 36436

Post by woohoo Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 pm

ironic gay ninja wrote:i dont even know how you posted here
    You forgot to lock it methinks.
    ironic gay ninja

Post by ironic gay ninja Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:38 am

woohoo wrote:
    ironic gay ninja wrote:i dont even know how you posted here
    You forgot to lock it methinks.
    me? incompetent? well i never!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm