Creation Nation

A forum for creative spirits! Share your art, literature, and other interests here.

Our forum is growing bigger with time, don't be left out, you should visit CN and register already! If you are already registered, feel free to post just about anything you want, there are very few rules and swearing is completely acceptable. Yes, SWEAR ALL YOU WANT. Also there is other stuff.
There is still a lot to be done and there is a chance we will be having people move from this forum to a completely new domain soon, so enjoy it while you can. The details of the new forum are still a bit hazy so we will let you know as soon as we do! This is a message from your staff at CN. Obey. Obey. Obey. If you are a registered user on CN before the new forums are out you will get special point bonuses, so don't wait to register!!
The forums are continuing a very slow and gradual but somewhat sure rate of growth. This is great news! Here's to sincerely hoping that they continue to expand, however slowly. The community is generally warm and receptive so feel free to stop by and familiarize yourself with our forums!

    Its huge!!

    Share
    Zaney46
    Zaney46

    Posts : 76
    gay meter : 50062
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 23
    Location : Dry humping children

    Its huge!!

    Post by Zaney46 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:59 pm

    Name the bIggest words you know one let down dude lol!
    Zaney46
    Zaney46

    Posts : 76
    gay meter : 50062
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 23
    Location : Dry humping children

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by Zaney46 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 pm

    antidistablishmentarianism
    avatar
    woohoo
    The Real Pooper
    The Real Pooper

    Posts : 59
    gay meter : 36436
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Louisiana

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by woohoo on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 pm

    avatar
    Quezacotl
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 27
    gay meter : 15021
    Join date : 2011-03-17

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by Quezacotl on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 pm

    A.
    avatar
    Pochitos
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Posts : 45
    gay meter : 26027
    Join date : 2011-03-18

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by Pochitos on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 am

    FUDGESICLES
    avatar
    woohoo
    The Real Pooper
    The Real Pooper

    Posts : 59
    gay meter : 36436
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : Louisiana

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by woohoo on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:30 am

    Pochitos wrote:FUDGESICLES
    Winner
    avatar
    ironic gay ninja
    :cat:
    :cat:

    Posts : 111
    gay meter : 65679
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by ironic gay ninja on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

    yea u can talk big, u talk big SUGAR homie but i dont think u hav that hustle yknow u aintk now about workin all day just fo a couple of dollaz b ecause u know... u KNOW!!! that in 3 days u gon turn that couple of dollaz into a couple of stax, its just the steady work of a hustla day in day out workin on the streets getin day green, and thats somthin u dont know
    Zaney46
    Zaney46

    Posts : 76
    gay meter : 50062
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 23
    Location : Dry humping children

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by Zaney46 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm

    ironic gay ninja wrote:yea u can talk big, u talk big SUGAR homie but i dont think u hav that hustle yknow u aintk now about workin all day just fo a couple of dollaz b ecause u know... u KNOW!!! that in 3 days u gon turn that couple of dollaz into a couple of stax, its just the steady work of a hustla day in day out workin on the streets getin day green, and thats somthin u dont know

    i onli red tha last wrd
    avatar
    ironic gay ninja
    :cat:
    :cat:

    Posts : 111
    gay meter : 65679
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by ironic gay ninja on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 pm

    46 wrote:
    ironic gay ninja wrote:yea u can talk big, u talk big SUGAR homie but i dont think u hav that hustle yknow u aintk now about workin all day just fo a couple of dollaz b ecause u know... u KNOW!!! that in 3 days u gon turn that couple of dollaz into a couple of stax, its just the steady work of a hustla day in day out workin on the streets getin day green, and thats somthin u dont know

    i onli red tha last wrd
    wow. Wow.

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Zaney46
    Zaney46

    Posts : 76
    gay meter : 50062
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 23
    Location : Dry humping children

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by Zaney46 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 pm

    ironic gay ninja wrote:
    46 wrote:
    ironic gay ninja wrote:yea u can talk big, u talk big SUGAR homie but i dont think u hav that hustle yknow u aintk now about workin all day just fo a couple of dollaz b ecause u know... u KNOW!!! that in 3 days u gon turn that couple of dollaz into a couple of stax, its just the steady work of a hustla day in day out workin on the streets getin day green, and thats somthin u dont know

    i onli red tha last wrd
    wow. Wow.

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    that's 131 O's

    Sponsored content

    Re: Its huge!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:58 pm